Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fantastic followers!! The holidays are such a special time for me. I love getting to spend time with my family and friends, and there’s always a cheerful spirit in the air.
I wanted to share with you some of the things I’m thankful for this year:
- Family. I am so lucky to have an amazing family, several of which live close enough for me to get to see regularly. While I miss those who are no longer with us during the holidays, I have some amazing memories of past holidays to keep me smiling and grateful.
- Friends. The people who catch me when I’m down, drink with me, eat with me, and make me feel so incredibly loved and blessed.
- Fans. That’s right!! I’m so thankful for my fans!! Those of you who buy my clips or have memberships on my website…you make me able to do what I love for a living!! How cool is that?!
- My kittens, Professor Jones & Dita von Slut Muffin. They’re so cute and so fluffy. I lucked out a lot when I adopted each of them!
- My partner. Speaking of lucking out, I got extremely lucky meeting him. In him, I found a caring boyfriend, an attentive submissive, and a great friend.
I spent my Thanksgiving relaxing at home, then off to my parents house for dinner. It was so nice getting to sit around the table chatting and laughing over a delicious homemade meal. Yesterday, for black Friday, I spent the day hanging out with my partner doing some online shopping, playing, drinking, and laughing. I’m not a fan of going out shopping, so I was glad we stayed in. I did some of my Christmas shopping, but I still have some left to do.
For anyone who wants to do some digital Black Friday weekend shopping, please visit my IWantClips store and use “SydBlackFriday” to get 25% off a purchase of $20 or more! Sale goes through Monday, December 1st at 11:59pm.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and kicked off their holiday season right!